Welcome

Hi everyone welcome to my new blog !

  My name is Nabila.I'm from Indonesia, and I'm in middle school. I usally don't really tell stories about my life, but why not ? I'd like to tell a short story about my life in this blog, but the main reason I made this blog is for my school assignment. But I'm not a good camera model, soo...I guess there no (or less) photos of me

   Sorry if you guys think this is a terrible blog, this is my very first blog...criticism and suggestions are anticipated. THANKYOU


    
                                                                          

BTW, I just looove bunnies ( even if I don't have one )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My outing class fieldtrip to Amerta Indah Otsuka Industry

MY OUTING CLASS TO YAKULT INDONESIA PERSADA INDUSTRY

Things about growing up ( a motivational note)